Justin Pate, a globally recognized graphic installer, will teach all of the wrap classes utilizing Avery Dennison's various wrap films, popular choices with installers because they are easy to use and quick to install with excellent printability.
Award winning designer Stephen Sinek will be teaching the design portion of the Avery-Mutoh School of Wrap. Stephen has been a graphic designer for over 10 years and has a thorough understanding of the design process. For more information on Stephen please visit: www.sevensinsdesign.com
The third day will include a design session that covers vehicle wrap design, layout and customer service.
The Avery/Mutoh Car Wrap Training Program is designed to provide wrap installers with an in-depth understanding of graphic installation mechanics to gain a competetive advantage in the vehicle wrap industry. The three day workshop (optional third day for design instruction and certification test*) will focus on all of the critical steps needed to improve the quality and speed of car wrap installations. Class sizes will be maintained at a maximum of 17 students to allow for more one on one teaching.
See what other students had to say:
"I wanted to let you know that the techniques I learned at the Avery Dennison seminar have drastically improved our quality, and our business has taken off. We're building an excellent reputation for the best quality wraps in the area. Thank you for your knowledge and expertise in helping us grow our business."
"As a growing wrap company, I first owe my success to Justin Pate, who has turned wrapping vehicles into a true art, taking pride in every wrap as if it would be on display in the Guggenheim. Secondly, Avery Dennison MPI 1005 film is another reason for my success. Justin showed me the difference in the Avery Dennison material and I have become a believer and now only buy MPI 1005. This is a dream to print and apply, giving us another step up in giving the customer the best wrap possible."
The Subjects that will be covered include:
- Properties of the film
- Universal Graphics Installation System Overview
- Cutting perfect edges and corners
- Recessed areas
- Proper alignment
- Door Handles
- Window Perforation
- Seamless Installations
- How to Create Speed
- Problem Solving
- Marketing and Promotion Tips
- Certification Exam*
- Vehicle Wrap Design
- Customer communication
- Customer Communication
- Working with templates
- Working with client artwork
- Pricing and estimating
* The Avery Dennison Certification test will be given on the third day of each session from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. More than 80 wrap installers have achieved Avery Dennison certification and are now listed on our site here, connecting consumers and small businesses with car wrap installers throughout the U.S.
It is highly recommended that anyone taking the certification exam has installed at least 10 full wraps.
Participants of the class wil receive:
- NT Cutter A-551P knife
- Avery Dennison Toolkit (includes tool belt, blue squeegee, red squeegee, felt squeegee, snitty, 3" rivet brush, retractable knife & magnets)
- 25 yard kit of Avery MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS and 1360 DOL or SW 900 Supreme Wrapping film
- Martor safety box
Over a $1000 value!