2018 Wrap Classes
Start in February

Justin Pate and John Duever are back in 2018 and ready to share the fundamentals and intricacies of car wrapping with you in the Avery Dennison Basic-Intermediate and Advanced Classes. Classes sell out quickly, so don’t miss your opportunity to register for a class convenient to you!

Ken Mahlschnee, car wrap installer at Bullitt Auto Detail & Vinyl Wraps, has been installing wraps for five years and has attended several Avery Dennison wrap training classes. He says, “Even with all the installations I’ve done in my shop, I always seem to come away from the class with improved technique.”

Both classes kick off in February, with Basic-Intermediate class in New York and Phoenix, and the Advanced class and certification exam in Florida, Texas and California.

Basic-Intermediate Classes

Advanced Classes

Mahlschnee adds, “My plan is to go to these classes every year that they are offered. I have come away with valuable information and experience each time.”

Avery Dennison is holding 17 Basic/Intermediate and 20 Intermediate/Advanced graphics installations classes across the United States and Canada in 2016. There will also be 16 opportunities to take the certification exam to earn the designation of Certified Wrap Installer. To learn more about the classes and the Avery Dennison certification exam, visit http://graphics.averydennison.com/en/home/resources-and-learning/certification-classes.html.