Avery MPI 6121 Street Graphics Film is perfect for outdoor surfaces and street graphics. The film uses "micro-fracture" - technology allowing it to fracture and conform to very rough surfaces - it's a great film for promotional graphics that can be installed on concrete, brick and almost any other outdoor surface.
Avery MPI 6121 Street Graphics Film is a revolutionary, new 1.8 mil non-PVC, cellulose film that can be applied to rough surfaces such as concrete, sidewalks, brick etc. for up to 6 months. MPI 6121 Street Graphics film uses “micro-fracture” technology that allows it to fracture and conform to very rough surfaces. The technology also allows moisture to channel through, limiting water pooling and reducing slip hazards.
“MPI 6121 Street Graphics film enables designers and marketers to install promotional signage in almost any outdoor location,” said Paul Roba, Strategic Sales Technical Manager, for Avery Dennison Graphics & Reflective Products Division. “This film is perfect for promotional events, trade shows, sporting activities, fairs or almost anywhere else outdoors.”
MPI 6121 Street Graphics film features:
- Patent-pending micro-fracture technology that enables the film to conform to very rough surfaces by fracturing and conforming
- Thin, 1.8 mil thick non-PVC film that minimizes edge lift, reducing trip and slip hazards
- Durability for heavy traffic applications: up to three months under vehicle traffic and six months of foot traffic
- Excellent print performance that is ideal for digital UV-curable inks and receptive to solvent and eco-solvent inks
- Slip resistance that meets testing standards; see the Product Data Sheet for details.
Sample rolls of MPI 6121 Street Graphics film are available from local distributors. Click here to locate a distributor and additional product information.