Austin Police Department Cruiser Wrapped for Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Avery Dennison | Graphics

Austin Police Department Cruiser Wrapped for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

The Austin Police Department joined the Austin Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure to raise awareness for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. The partnership took its message to the street with an innovative pink police cruiser wrapped by The Graphics Guys with Avery MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS and DOL 1360 gloss overlaminate. 

The Austin Police Department (APD) showed its support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month by going pink in October to encourage Austinites to register for the Komen Race for the Cure. One of the department’s cruisers was branded with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure logos through the support of Feller’s, Graphics Guys and Texas Cab Media. 

 

“We appreciate the support we received for Breast Cancer Awareness Month for the cruiser wrap,” said Christy Casey, executive director of the Austin Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. “The graphics and pink police cruiser were really noticeable and definitely helped us generate awareness of the Komen Austin Race for the Cure in a new way.”

 

“It was great to be involved in the campaign to raise awareness of Komen Race for the Cure. Almost everyone I know is friends with or related to a woman that has been affected by breast cancer,” said Byron Mowery of Graphics Guys.

 

“75 percent of the funds raised at the Austin Race for the Cure provide funding for more than 12 local breast health organizations providing screening, diagnosis and treatment services for uninsured and underinsured women and men,” added Casey. “The remaining 25 percent supports the national Susan G. Komen grants program funding research for the cure.” 

 

The cruiser wrap was printed on Avery MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS and DOL 1360 donated by Feller’s and installed by Graphics Guys, based in Austin. Avery MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS is Avery Dennison’s best-in-class vehicle wrap material and the preferred by installers throughout the U.S.Supercast films are digitally printable and feature enhanced conformability and stay down over complex curves and rivets – ideal for vehicle wraps.

 

“Designing and installing the wrap was a blast,” said Mowery of Graphics Guys. “The graphics really popped on the Avery Graphics media and it was quick and easy to install on the cruiser.”

 

Graphics Guys is a full service sign and graphics company, based in Austin, that specializes in design, printing, production, & installation of large format print & cut vinyl graphics. Check out their work at http://graphicsguys.com.

Archives keyboard_arrow_down
December 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
November 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
October 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
September 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
August 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
July 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
June 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
May 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
April 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
March 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
February 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
January 2018 keyboard_arrow_down
July 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
June 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
May 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
April 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
March 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
February 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
January 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
August 2019 keyboard_arrow_down
Live Chat Software