There's so much going at the Avery Dennison booth #3069 at SGIA Expo that we wouldn't be surprised if you don't visit us several times during the show. The Avery Graphics Design 66 Challenge winning design, Salute the Soldiers, will be installed on the Rusty Wallace Racing No. 66 show car and Rusty Wallace himself will be in the booth signing autographs. There are also many new products featuring Avery Supercast technology making their debut. Be sure to put Avery Dennison on your SGIA schedule!
The possibilities for wraps are endless and Avery Supercast technology films rises to the challenge and makes them possible – whether the application requires digital printing or a screen or opaque vinyl. The Avery Supercast technology will be extended into the screen and cut film portfolio while the Easy Apply RS technology has been added to several reflective films. In addition, a new super-conformable gloss overlaminate that is perfect for 3D projects and extreme curves and corrugations will be on-hand and used in demonstrations.
Highlights of the activities at the Avery Dennison booth #3069:
· Rusty Wallace, the NASCAR racing legend, will be in the booth at 11 a.m. on Wednesday signing autographs for SGIA Expo attendees. You don’t want to miss the opportunity to meet him in person!
· The winning Avery Graphics Design 66 Challenge design by Daniel Wayne Logue will be printed on Avery MPI 1005 Easy Apply RS and installed on the Rusty Wallace Racing No. 66 show car. We can’t wait to see the design, an homage to our soldiers depicting the popular markings used on US military aircraft in the World War II era, on the show car.
· Vehicle wrap demos with the new MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS will be held at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. each day of the Expo followed by 5 Hour Energy shot giveaways at 2:30 p.m.
· GatorWraps will be doing helmet wrap demos and giveaways with a new super-conformable gloss overlaminate product.
· Avery MPI 1005 Easy Apply RS will also be used in the PDAA Graphics Application Zone in Booth 3169. PDAA certified professionals will be demonstrating installations on a variety of substrates and you can test your skills as well.
There’s always a lot going at SGIA Expo and this year promises to be exciting in the Avery Dennison booth – you don’t want to miss it! Make sure to visit us in Booth #3069.
Visit www.averygraphics.com for additional product information or to locate a distributor on the “Partner Page.”