The Avery Dennison Wrap Like a King Challenge is back! Professional vehicle wrap installers can submit their entries wrapped in Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Film to www.wraplikeaking.com from now until September 15.
Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions has teamed up with West Coast Customs and CroftgateUSA to bring you the second annual “Wrap Like a King” Challenge featuring Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Films. Professional vehicle wrap installers will compete to show off their skills by creating unique, well-installed car wraps with Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film.
Between now and September 15, installers can submit their vehicle wrap to be entered into the Challenge. This year, installers will be considered for the Judges’ Award and the Fan Favorite Award, which will be announced on October 13. Winners of the Judges’ Award and the Fan Favorite Award will win grand prize packages that include a trip to the 2014 SEMA Show.
The Judge’s Choice Award will be chosen by the judge’s panel, while car enthusiasts and fans of the competition will choose the Fan Favorite Award winner, from the 32 top wraps, through four rounds of public voting that begins on September 19 at www.wraplikeaking.com.
Judges for the competition include:
● Ryan Friedlinghaus, founder and CEO of West Coast Customs
● Kevin Putnam, lead designer and social media manager at West Coast Customs
● Justin Pate, leader of Avery Dennison hands-on car wrapping workshops and certification program in North America
● Paul Roba, North America technical manager for Avery Dennison
● Dan Marx, vice president of markets & technologies for the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA)
● James “Ruggs” Kochevar, publisher of SIGN & Digital Graphics and WRAPS magazines
● Frank DeFeo, national sales director, Croftgate USA
Voters have a chance to win a grand total of $5,000 in prizes. All voters, from all rounds, will be entered into a drawing to win a grand prize of a $150 Croftgate gift card. Voters will also be chosen randomly in each round of voting to win multiple Croftgate gift cards.
For official contest rules and regulations, and more information about the contest, judges and prizes, please visit www.wraplikeaking.com.
To learn more about Avery Dennison graphics products, visit Graphics.AveryDennison.com. Join the Avery Dennison social conversation by visiting Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions’ Facebook page and following @ADGraphics_NA on Twitter and @ADGraphics_NA on Instagram.